- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required to partner with product development teams, architects, and stakeholders.
- Excellent technical skills and holds accountability and challenges other team members to do the same.
- Proven and recent experience in test automation.
- Able to devise test strategies comprising of automated and manual tests to fully test the functionality being delivered.
- Will be an advocate for test automation and ensures test suites are maintainable over the course of development.
- Work with agile project teams to ensure quality in the development process from requirements definition through to delivery.
- Design and develop frameworks for test infrastructure.
- Provide automation expertise to other team members.
- Research and identify tools as needed to increase automation.
- Ensure that all tests are executed and maintain good documentation of test cases and test results.
- Identify and use appropriate measures and KPIs and report.
- Flexible and should adapt to UI / UX / APIs testing, and Performance and Scalability testing.
- 2-4 years experience.
- Hands on experience of working with selenium based automation or TestNG.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure architectures, development, and deployment
- Experience of writing the automation scripts in any of the scripting languages like Java or Python or Ruby.
- Experience of using opensource tools like Jenkins (good to have).
- Well versed with Linux Operating system (good to have)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.